Monday, October 4, 2010

R.I.P., Fr. Thomas Dubay

The NC Register and EWTN broke the news that Fr. Thomas Dubay, SM, (a Marist) passed away over the September 25th-s6th weekend. (It takes us a while here to get the Catholic news...)

I can't say how many of his books have hit home for me: Finding Spiritual Direction, Fire Within, and "And You Are Christ's" are only three of the titles that come immediately to mind.

William E. May has some links to various articles and audios here. EWTN's tribute is quite extensive.


Below is Fr. Dubay on Teresa's Mansions: It was he who first introduced me to her.





May choirs of angels welcome him home. Let perpetual light shine upon him and give him peace.

1 comment:

claire said...

Oh wow, I hadn't heard the news. His books have changed my life.